Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Bird Houses For Sale Should I Sell My Dog's Hair In My Garage Sale?

Should I sell my dog's hair in my garage sale? - bird houses for sale

I have a bag of hair brushing my dog. It is clean and black. I saved it for me, the birds, and therefore they do with their nest building. But not the birds would not want my house. Should I sell my garage sale in the case of birds per house to someone else wants? Or is it serious? I am afraid that someone really wants to and not to disable it. But I am also concerned that if I get an other people might think I'm crazy and buy other things. What should I do? Or could someone a sweater of dog hair, knitting with her. It is very popular, I told myself.

1 comment:

Drewkule... said...

Make it aside, but not removed, throw catch in a nearby forest and into a bush or something, perhaps because the birds and squirrels in the area you want, even if their domestic birds don 't.

Of course, on the other side, a bird or a squirrel, a dog is a predator, it is unlikely that they want their nests with a skin of something they can eat odors filled, no?

Good luck, but what you do, do not save or sell a sign of this in the garage, because people think you are weird ... and will be available soon! ;-)

Post a Comment