Sunday, January 31, 2010

How To Microwave Dry Rose Petals For Confetti My Macaroni & Cheese Is Dry. Can I Salvage It?

My macaroni & cheese is dry. Can I salvage it? - how to microwave dry rose petals for confetti

I have cheddar and Monterey Jack cheese, milk, eggs. Is topped with bread crumbs, sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and melted butter.

While cooking, which is like a souffle, made. When I pulled the oven, still seemed to blisters on the sides. After cooling, a small pigeon with a fork. Dries - not spicy or creamy. Is there anything I can do - the milk? Butter? One type of liquid that is acceptable. I do not care if the end result leaves a little soup. I wish only to sustain the integrity of the cheese and not to be thicker.

Also, I do not know if I, after adding a little more fluid, I was in the oven, microwave or in a pot on the stove!

Thank you.

10 comments:

Richard B said...

Add a little milk or chicken broth. Put the macaroni and cheese in a pot on the stove and add milk or broth slowly, as if to remove them access to the desired consistency. To do this, over medium heat to avoid burning.

chelsea v said...

I wonder if you can save it. But the next time a white sauce or baechamel (misspelled I know) only for melting butter, a pinch of flowers on it and cook without browning. then add the milk and slowly bring to a boil, then add the grated cheese (I like it a lil grated onion, salt and pepper), then the mixture into the noodles and some cheese to sprinkle over brown.

psychora... said...

Have you tried cooking with a lid of some kind?

Otherwise ... Him one half of the cooking cycle, and test it to see the moisture is lost. If you lost a little moisture, Stir It Up, and pours a little milk and a little light butter.

I've heard that cooking soup base makes it even more wet food.

Karina said...

Put a little milk and butter in a pan and heat on the stove.

Lulie A said...

Milk, butter and cheese, maybe more.

urbanrel... said...

Add milk and cook in the oven

diana m said...

Nah nothing to eat.

♥ Steff ♥ said...

You may need more milk.

=]

Succubus said...

put some more milk than in

mfiazah said...

It is difficult (for me) I would add atleast one eighth cup milk and stir the whole problem is that the dough is too soft May .. But the layers of the heat and stir repour annealing noodles, bread crumbs, pasta / sauce, bread crumbs and drizzle the top with bread crumbs.

A problem. I did not think to use soy milk ... try to get other 2 or, ideally, all the heat and stir a little at a time ...

This is my own theory is still the first steps is to ... Boil water and put in cassarole if rebaking.

Post a Comment