Wednesday, January 20, 2010

What Color Should Paint Bunkbeds I Have Found A White Bunk Bed Set For My Boys, But Would Like To Paint It A Differnt Color Should I?

I have found a white bunk bed set for my boys, but would like to paint it a differnt color should I? - what color should paint bunkbeds

Sand and stain
or
The image of the same

I really want to brown, but could be painted blue and red, or what? Any advice is appreciated. I'm not a DIY person, but being hard ... given wooden beds are $ 400 + and I have this set for $ 50 !?!?! Thank you!

5 comments:

Birdlady said...

Why was not with cinnamon or neutral tone, with many colors, so do not go to him tired. If you painted blue and red, men (too) quickly tired of the colors and the limitation of the rest of the furnishings of the room. If you had time, energy and expertise into the arena and stains - Well, that's just ideal. It is the beauty of natural wood with her shadow on the spot, more or less deep. Then, years later, when the children are like beds, do not stick with the basic colors, which would have to paint again. Congratulations for your business!

bilbobag... said...

I have my favorite is purple and green

Fast Pace said...

Spot color is a male, as in dark wood.

Me said...

My suggestion is that the sand and stain, you'll be amazed how it is being astounded, I discovered my closet last weekend, it's really easy, go ahead, you can get these tones with large spot

Me said...

My suggestion is that the sand and stain, you'll be amazed how it is being astounded, I discovered my closet last weekend, it's really easy, go ahead, you can get these tones with large spot

Post a Comment