Friday, November 6, 2009

Appendix Pain Symptoms More Condition_symptoms I Am Having Appendix Like Symptoms Mild Pain When I Walk On My Right Side. It Feels Like It Is About Waist.?

I am having appendix like symptoms mild pain when I walk on my right side. it feels like it is about waist.? - appendix pain symptoms more condition_symptoms

I had pains in the navel from time to time. Today, I sneeze and it hurts on my right. I have even been some complaints from my side. I am a 43 years old man has no fever, I have a headache .... Could it be that my plant? Please help!

2 comments:

tatys said...

Not sure, but I've also heard that the pain may extend even to the right leg when the facility is the problem.

tatys said...

Not sure, but I've also heard that the pain may extend even to the right leg when the facility is the problem.

Post a Comment