Saturday, November 21, 2009

Witty Wedding Messages Help Me With A Witty Yet Friendly Verse For Wedding Novelty...?

Help me with a witty yet friendly verse for wedding novelty...? - witty wedding messages

HELLO,

I plan to can a shoebox fresh flip-flops "(or" tapes "you call them) in the women's restroom at my wedding and novelty gift for women, at night, if the use / His feet are tired and painful high heels .. . I know I need it! ☺

Can someone from something that can put on a card to bring me to the table to tell the people what they are and help themselves? Something like:

"If you canceled your weary feet, heels, and now might be a break, please use the get in on the bride and help you create a comfortable pair of shoes and dance all night!"

Something funny or witty, or simply eloquent than it would be great!

Thank you guys ..

(And yes, for those concerned about the safety of my assessment, care no slip rubber soles! Lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment