Monday, November 9, 2009

Jockstrap Girls Do Girls Know Why Guys Wear Jockstraps And Athletic Cups?

Do girls know why guys wear jockstraps and athletic cups? - jockstrap girls

I am a hockey, soccer and lacrosse player and my girlfriend, I found my sport and athletics in my house. I normally do when I play, but since I have a high pain tolerance and I do not look like a coward. Anyway, I had no idea what it is or what I would wear. I thought they knew most of the girls, athletes, and cups. Really?

2 comments:

Orange20... said...

I'm a girl and I know that it protect the "free zone". The players have.

♥Enamora... said...

WTH you hang on the door or go through your order have? Nevertheless, most girls know, I mean duh. Maybe he was pretending not to know what you do not be embarrassed.

Post a Comment