Sunday, November 8, 2009

Dry Mouth More Condition_symptoms Is Dry Mouth Or Excessive Salavation A Symptom Of Liver Failure Due To Years Of Drinking Beers?

Is dry mouth or excessive salavation a symptom of liver failure due to years of drinking beers? - dry mouth more condition_symptoms

I do not have hepatitis, HIV, diabetes, etc., so I know. Last week I had a dry mouth and salivation consistently wrong time, like everything else in my life. Go to the Dominican Republic to the sea Maybe it was a cold. Do not smoke, drink, easy, stress knows who.

2 comments:

amkabu19... said...

Are you in a media cable?
or have any drugs outside of the end?
Antioxidants are beside me cholinmergic

amkabu19... said...

Are you in a media cable?
or have any drugs outside of the end?
Antioxidants are beside me cholinmergic

Post a Comment