Thursday, November 12, 2009

Torture Table How To Sit At Table Full Of Guys?

How to sit at table full of guys? - torture table

I am a newbie and a girl:)

I practically threw my table for lunch today so I sat with a guy randomly lunch. She ignored me the whole time, even if I tried to speak.

The place is possible that other (not including graduates, because in my time, which is torture) in a table of all children, where there is a vacancy.

I am very shy and has worked to leave friends and my friends do, and I have some new friends. But I know only one man at the table, and I have spoken to him only in the areas of health.

What did not go easily and ask if I can sit at the table?
And what are some tips to make friendships with children (in particular) at the table?

Any help is welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment